We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President – Finance
Reference Number: 130-PEO00956
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
- We have been engaged by one of our clients to fill the position of Vice President, Finance. Our client offers ad-hoc flights for occasional travelers whose flying needs fluctuate. The company operates within Lagos which serves as their base, from which they can reach all functional airports within the African sub-region and major airports in Europe, South America and the Middle East.
- Oversee all financial related matters and create financial plans as defined by the board of directors
- Direct financing strategies, analysis, forecasting and budget management
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations such as receivables, payables, payroll and financial/management reporting
- Ensure effective decision support through the initiation and implementation of sound financial accounting policies, procedures and controls in line with IFRS, best practice and other statutory requirements including tax
- Ensure timely preparation of company business plans and annual budgets and effective monitoring performance against targets
- Enhance the effectiveness of business decisions through the preparation of quality and timely financial reports to the Board with proper explanation of variances
- Control and progressively reduce debtor/creditor positions to minimize company exposure
- Prepare and validate aircraft owner statement of accounts and communicate any financial issues relating to the owner fees, payments, accounts and structure
- Manage all treasury and cash flow activities and apply hedging techniques to mitigate financial risk on the company’s borrowings and foreign exchange positions.
- Leadership Capabilities
- Relationship Management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with ACCA/CPA/ACA/CIMA, MBA and knowledge of IFRS
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience
- Knowledge of aviation industry.
Skills and knowledge:
- Accounting Systems
- Treasury and Tax
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Modelling and Reporting
- Financial Controls and Risk Management
- Budgeting and Budgets control
- Good knowledge of finance ERP.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2018.