Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Supervisor (Engineer)
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Co-coordinating sales projects develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partner
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, (M.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related filed).
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of working experience in a sales position in Manufacturing Industry preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager;
- A solid technical background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven record in sales;
- Extensive customer network – preferred but not compulsory;
- Age: Between 35-50 years old.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page