We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Property Manager (Site Acquisition)
Employment type: Permanent contract
Level: Mid-Senior level
- Responsible for site search in compliance with the Company’s procedures
- Responsible for Liaising /negotiating with building or developing contractors, agents & consultants in conjunction with the technical partners throughout the life span of each project.
- Responsible for obtaining relevant approvals and permits required to validate each site. Liaise with Legal Team to ensure adequate contract/SLAs
- Responsible for the development of all acquired sites according to standards and specifications. Supervising of the complete construction works of each site
- Provide regulatory compliance frameworks for all business managers.
- Align with territorial governments’ rules on environmental, business operations and safety requirements.
- Minimum of University degree or HND in Estate Management/related field from reputable tertiary institution
- Minimum of 7 years working experience, Four (4) of which must relate to Site Acquisition/Property Business
- Strong Knowledge in Estate Management
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office i.e. excel, word, power point etc
- Should have experience in Managing people
Application Closing Date