We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Hygiene Manager
- To ensure the hygiene levels meet the required standard in and around the Mills.
- Proactively manage the hygiene and pest control teams engaging a ‘continuous improvement’ mind set
- Devise and maintain detailed cleaning instructions and schedules in line with relevant Food Safety standards
- Manage all Raw Material and Finished Product Silo cleaning schedules and activities.
- Manage pest control contracts including audit close out recommendations
- Ensure all gaps and non-compliances identified in plant hygiene audits are completed on time.
- Manage the segregation storage and timely removal of all waste from site.
- Provide KPI data as required and comply with all internal and external audit requirements
The Person Must
- Must be physically fit.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have good communication skills
- Display a high level of assertiveness and professionalism.
- Be safety conscious
- First degree in any discipline, preferably Engineering or Applied Sciences.
- 3-5 years cognate experience
- FMCG or Milling experience is an added advantage
Application Closing Date