Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Engineering company based in Lagos and Ondo State is a supplier of engineering systems to many industries in Nigeria, providing solutions for its customer’s business success. The company operates in the Food processing industry; Agro allied processing industry, Oil & Gas industry and the Health industry.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
- We are looking for a Head of Sales and marketing whose primary responsibility will be to drive sales and increase company revenue.
- She/he will be responsible for leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the junior and senior sales engineers and monitoring performance as a whole.
- He/she will define and communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to junior and senior sales personnel on a regular basis, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- The role is a data-driven role that requires commercial acumen and a deep understanding of the consumer base, the competitive market, and an ability to analyze sales department performance. The role will also require regular travel to Ondo state.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services;
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets;
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Co-coordinating sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets;
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions;
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partner
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Guide preparation of sales and marketing activity reports and present to executive management;
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly;
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales engineers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion;
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness;
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, (M.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related filed).
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of working experience in a sales position in Manufacturing Industry preferably working in the position of a Senior Sales Manager;
- A solid technical background
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven record in sales;
- Extensive customer network – preferred but not compulsory;
- Age: Between 35-50 years old.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page