Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance/Chief Financial Officer
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions.
- BA/B.Sc/HND/MBA/MSc/MA in Finance/Accounting.
- Chartered status of either ICAN/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting/Finance function in a financial service industry.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment for financial services industry, specifically the knowledge of Rules & Regulations of Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) & NSE; and
- Knowledge of financial markets, corporate finance, and financial analysis.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page