At talentsqr (RC 1453480), we are helping to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them– we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Content Director
Loaction: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Talentsqr is seeking a Creative Content Director to manage and deliver campaigns within quality, time and budget requirements. The person in this role’s mission is to strengthen our client with a clear, consistent and innovative visual brand and deliver excellent creative output for artists, clients and management.
- Our ideal Creative Content Director is an experienced creative professional who will provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch world-class creative projects and campaigns.
- You will devise the concepts and strategies for photo shoots. music videos, social media content (among other outputs) and will track their progress against preestablished goals. You will be able to implement your creative vision and see it realized in front of a massive global audience.
- Our ideal candidate has experience creative direction and the ability to coordinate teams to execute according to a plan. They will have excellent communication skills, a passion for designing and executing impactful creative works. and familiarity with the media and entertainment space in Nigeria and internationally.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion
- Work closely with artists and marketing teams on campaigns
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Manage and motivate teams of photographers, videographers, graphic designers etc. to use their talents effectively and meet commercial goals
By end of Y1, a successful Creative Content Director will continue to do all of the above, as
- Develop and implement Mavin style guide to harmonize all internal and external corporate material
- Identify artist and partners needs and suggest appropriate projects
- Build long-term trusting relationships with artists and clients
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities
- BSc/BA in Advertising, Fine Art, Design or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset
Application Closing Date
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page