Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client is a Facility Management company with head office in Ikeja, Lagos that performs and manages a wide range of facilities management services.
Their complete range of services gives clients a one-stop solution for all their facilities’ needs. They have been at the forefront of facilities management partnership in Africa bringing best-value, total project ownership approach that has yielded positive results for their clients. With more than 500 employees providing facility management around Africa, they are committed to providing market-leading solutions for their clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
- To plan and coordinate all Marketing and Business Development activities and increase sales and profit margin while managing quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Prospect for new clients and in turn increase the company’s business
- Build relationships with new clients
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships
- Identify new Opportunities
- Attend industry functions and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Participate in high level interaction with key decision makers
- Preparation of documents for tenders and bids
- Planning in line with strategic business objectives
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up to date on changes in the industry
- Manage crisis in the Business Development department
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Understanding of ISO 9001-2015, ISO 45001-2018 standards
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
Background Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills, Effective Communication and Information Management Skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages Etc.
- HND/ B.Sc in Engineering/Social Sciences / Sciences with 5 years’ experience in a similar role and industry.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
Click Page 2 Below To Apply On Next Page